When September Comes

Allright... September is here!!


September is here, and it feels like July in Singapore but with a lot of raining. It is so warm and humid, and yes... it is going to stay like this until December when I get back home, and then it will be frozen!! 

Septiembre ha llegado, en Singapur parece Julio en singapur, pero con mucha lluvia. Hace mucho calor y humedad, y si... va a seguir así hasta diciembre, cuando vuelva a casa y me congele de golpe!!











It may sounds like paradise for you right? Just warm weather all the time! But... what about winter clothing?! Coats, Boots, scarfs, amazing hats.... If I would be back home right now, I would be attached to the September Issue to every single fashion magazine they sell, but here I can only get a couple of them, and they only talk about Singapore´s fashion which is a sector that is starting to grow up now... so there is not much to read about it =( 

I promise one day When September Comes I´ll be packing to start from NY to the rest of the fashion weeks, but for now thanks to internet we can all at least see daily reports, so my picks will be done as soon as this first Fashion Week ends!

In the other hand, this winter leather is coming bigger than ever, and I just can´t wait for it! So even if it takes me longer to be able to wear it, I will be posting my wish list. Too bad here everything is overpriced so I can´t buy it here, but as soon as I get to travel, trust me, this is gonna change!! =)




Puede que a tí te parezca un paraiso, no? Solamente calor todo el año! Pero... Y qué hay de la ropa de invierno?! Abrigos, botas, bufandas, sombreros impresionantes... Si estuviera en casa ahora mismo estaría pegada a los números de Septiembre de todas las refistas de moda que venden, pero aquí solo puedo comprar un par y solo hablan de la moda de Singapur, que es un sector pequeñito que está empezando a crecer ahora... así que no hay mucho que leer sobre ello! =(

Prometo que un día Cuando Llegue Septiembre estaré haciendo las maletas para empezar por New York y acabar con todas las semanas de la moda, pero por ahora gracias a internet al menos puedo seguirlas día a día. Así que mis favoritos estarán aquí tan pronto como esta primera semana termine! 

Por otro lado, este invierno la piel viene pisando más fuerte que nunca, y no puedo esperar!! Incluso si tardo más en poder ponerme la ropa que quiero, voy a empezar ya a hacer mi lista para este invierno! Qué mal que todo sea mucho más caro aquí, pero en cuanto pueda viajar un poco, créeme, esto va a cambiar!! =)


I am such a positive person, but so impatient, so even if it is not winter time yet, there are always little complements that make you feel great!! =) Here are some of my favorites: 


Me considero una persona muy positiva (aunque muy impaciente) por eso incluso si todavía no es invierno, siempre hay pequeños complementos que te pueden hacer sentir genial!! =) Aquí algunos de mis favoritos: 

Zara (This shoes had been there since summer, and I am just in love!)
H&M (This one may be a little more made for winter, but there will always be colder nights in summer weather, right?)
H&M (I´m obsessed with this bag!!)


Love, 
Adri

This entry was posted on 8 sept 2013 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply